LIPA 4-19 is delighted to offer opportunities to motivated, dedicated individuals looking to set up and run a part-time performing arts academy in a location of their choice.
Becoming an Associate offers a tremendous opportunity for you to:
- Enhance the lives and talents of young people through encouraging their creativity
- Have fun running your own business
- Join a respected and admired performing arts institution
The Licence allows you to use the LIPA 4-19, curriculum and teaching methods to make the most of your business.
LIPA 4-19 is the only children's performing arts opportunity in the UK linked to an established performing arts institution – the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, co-founded by Sir Paul McCartney.
If you share our passion, energy and motivation for the performing arts, then a LIPA 4-19 Licence may well be for you.
We are particularly interested in your application as a potential Licensees if you have:
- some professional or amateur performance experience of your own
- experience of working with children and young adults, along with an understanding of what motivates and excites them
- a caring personality, and be able to deal with any problems promptly and with a cool head
- the drive to realise your professional ambitions
- well-developed people skills, a good head for business and a grasp of marketing and management (although full support is provided)
A LIPA 4-19 Licence will give you the opportunity to apply your own creativity to managing your own flourishing business in a hands-on environment.
If you're a self-starter with bags of enthusiasm and a keen business sense, we can help you make a success of your LIPA 4-19 Licence - wherever you choose to set up your venture.